Announcement #1: No-Cost Webinar, Wednesday, February 2
Once a year I do a free webinar to help businesses and that time is next week. Join me next Wednesday, February 2 for a no-cost one hour webinar. I will be conducting this webinar online at two separate times during the day, so more business owners have a chance to attend.
Webinar Title: “Jumpstart 2011: 12 New Ideas and Powerful Tools to Grow Sales and Eliminate Headaches in Your Independent Business.”
If you attend, here’s what you’ll learn:
- Four (4) key questions you must ask about your business if you want to have any chance on improving your business above your previous year’s sales. As the economy comes back, we think sales should inevitably get better, but wouldn’t you like your business to accelerate more quickly than the mass of post-recessionary businesses?
- One (1) key change you must make as an owner if you want to build your business into something that has value that you might actually be able to sell one day.
- Four (4) key technology tools (3 are free), that you must be using in 2011 to stay ahead of your competition and to simplify the running of your business.
- The simplest promotion that you can run during low traffic time periods that costs you nearly nothing, gives up minimal profit margin, but your customers will love it and think they are getting a ton!
- One (1) new behavior that you can immediately implement in any size community that will give you better ideas and help you come up with better decisions than you could ever do on your own.
- One (1) New Media marketing tool that can instantly raise your business website’s search engine rankings, and help you land free publicity at the same time, that most of your competitors never will have used.
Finally, I will cover all the new highlights that I’ve added to our 2011 Destination BootCamps, only held here in Colorado three times a year. Yes, there will be a short promotion message at the end of this webinar, but that’s the price you pay if you want all this other great information for free.
Add all these points up, and you get twelve tools, tactics, and tips that you’ll leave with after this webinar. It will take me no more than an hour to cover all this, and if I get done early, I’ll take your questions that you can submit during the webinar.
Again, that’s next week, Wednesday, February 2, and the two times you can watch are 6:00 a.m. and at 12:00 p.m. (noon) Mountain Time. Let me say this again! These times are in our Time Zone! Every year, we have a couple of people who log-in an hour or two late, and call us and ask if we’ll do the webinar again, just because they didn’t read the times correctly.
If you want to learn what I’ll be teaching on February 2, you must attend one of these webinars. These webinars will NOT be archived for later viewing.
Announcement #2: $200 Early-Bird Registration Discount
For the first time ever, we are offering an Early-Bird registration discount to our March 15-17 Destination BootCamp, which is only held in Longmont, Colorado. Register by February 14 for our March BootCamp and receive a $200 discount off your registration cost.
This is a one-time offer, only for our March 15-17 BootCamp class, and this early registration $200 off bonus is not applicable to our June or September classes. Those always fill up early. Our March BootCamp is traditionally our smallest class, and this is a way to reward you as one of my blog readers, especially if you have ever thought about attending our BootCamp.
You can only get this $200 off, discounted registration form by clicking here to download it. This form disappears after the February 14, the early registration deadline.
This offer is also only applicable to single, full-priced BootCamp registrations, and the $200 discount cannot be applied with any other discount, nor can it be applied to Community Reinvention Program registrations. If you have already registered for the March 15-17 BootCamp, we will be crediting your account with this $200 Early-Bird bonus.
If you have friends or business associates who might benefit from the webinar or our $200 off, Early-Bird Registration offer, please forward them this blog address.